Hello and welcome to the Scottish Games Network Podcast – it’s a Bonus Interview Podcast with Ally Low!
Subcribe via RSS | Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Listen on Spotify
Ally Low is the Dundee-based game designer behind the retro indie games studio Lowtek games. As well as making a modern NES classic in the form of Flea! and a neo-Dreamcast puzzler called Tapeworm Disco Puzzle, Ally is working on an easily integrable tool that helps make games more accesible for dyslexic players.
In this bonus podcast intervew Ally tells us about his experiences playing games as a dyslexic person and his upcoming mini talk on Games and Empathy as part of the PlayAway Festival.
You can listen to an audio only version of this podcast interview with Ally Low via our usual podcast feed, or you can watch the entire video conversation embedded below.
If you want to get in touch with the show you can use #SGNpod on Twitter or message us directly @ScottishGames.
- PlayAway Festival: https://tinderboxcollective.org/playaway/
- Games and Empathy Mini Talks: https://tinderboxcollective.org/2020/03/04/playaway-games-and-empathy-minitalks/
- Ally on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wallmasterr
- LowTek Games: http://lowtek.co.uk/
- Ally’s Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/wallmasterr
- Ally on Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@wallmasterr
You Can Find The SGN Podcast here:
We’re sharing the love (and the good word) across the whole of the Internet. You can find (and subscribe) to the SGN podcast wherever you find your favourite audio updates…
And here is where you can find all of our previous episodes.
Pingback: DOOM recreated in cross stitch | The Scottish Games Network
Pingback: Dislectek: OUT NOW | The Scottish Games Network