Hello and welcome to the Scottish Games Network Podcast – it’s SGN Pod 002!
On this week’s show we took to the pink fluffy skies to discuss Cloud Jumper, the upcoming exporation game from Dundee’s Hyper Luminal (which we recently previewed) and then tried to wrap our heads around Dwerg Saga, the highly ambitous civilization builder from one person team Jock Findlay (watch our playthrough video with Findlay here).
Also on the agenda are the terrific funding oppertunities available to spry up-and-coming game studios as well as a quick preview of the phenomenally exciting PlayAway Festival.
If you want to get in touch with the show you can use #SGNpod on Twitter or message us directly @ScottishGames.
- Cloud Jumper: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1504820/Cloud_Jumper
- Dwerg Saga: http://dwergsaga.com/
- Tentacle Zone: https://tentacle.zone/incubator/
- Henderson Loggie: https://hlca.co.uk/
- PlayAway: https://tinderboxcollective.org/playaway/
- Glasgow Creative Accelerator: https://www.elevatoruk.com/accelerators/glasgow-creative-accelerator/register/
- Final Directive: https://store.steampowered.com/app/777790/Final_Directive/
You Can Find The SGN Podcast here:
We’re sharing the love (and the good word) across the whole of the Internet. You can find (and subscribe) to the SGN podcast wherever you find your favourite audio updates…
And here is where you can find all of our previous episodes.