Unite is an annual conference for all things Unity related, based in Seattle, USA from the 20th – 22nd August 2014. As part of their partnership with Honeycomb – Creative Works ScreenHI (the company behind the Moray Game Jam and Go North) can offer one place to a Highlands and Islands individual (see T&C’s below) working in the games industry to be part of a small group of games related companies/freelancers attending the forthcoming Unite 2014 Conference.
Unite 2014 will give you a chance to see what fellow developers and artists from around the world are creating with Unity.
Please ensure you have a valid passport to travel and the ability to apply for the necessary travel documentation.
Terms and Conditions
- Application is open to individuals and creative sector freelancers/company representatives from Skye, Lochaber & Lochalsh, Argyll & Bute only.
- Deadline for applications is 31st July 2014 by 12 noon. The successful applicant will be notified on Friday 1st August 2014.
- Honeycomb – Creative Works will cover flights, conference pass and accommodation for the successful applicant. All other costs, including travel to and from the airport and subsistence are the responsibility of the successful applicant
- The successful applicant must attend the programme events and report back to the Honeycomb team after the conference is over.
- By submitting your details you agree to receive email updates from the Honeycomb – Creative Works project as well as goNORTH & ScreenHI activities, you can unsubscribe from this service at any time.