Recruitment – Vacancies – Jobs
The job placement we listed on SGN paid for itself in minutes. The calibre of candidates it attracted were infinitely better than the kind of applicant we’d been getting from local services like gumtree. We’ll never go back – Nick Barrett, CEO, Proper QA, Edinburgh.
Whether you’re looking for a new job, recruiting, seeking an intern or a freelancer, you can post, promote and let the world know what you need.
If you’d like to have your roles advertised here, it’s FREE for all developers and companies in Scotland.
Role: Assistant Producer
An amazing opportunity to work with a mobile startup in Edinburgh and become part of a small team destined for greatness. Our products encompass both gaming and social and offer a unique opportunity to the right candidate to develop their career in interactive entertainment.
Overview: The successful candidate will work within the team to ensure delivery of Mobile apps to agreed timescale, quality and budget. You will help manage a suite of exciting projects to ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality product possible, working with both internal & external production staff. The role will be both creative & production led and the candidate should possess high levels of self-motivation and confidence in dealing with complex situations.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Graduate level education in production or related subject…
- …or industry experience in app development and a track record of working on published titles.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Strong understanding of the disciplines involved in app development (e.g. Design, Development, QA/Testing, Localisation, Outsourcing, Art & Animation, etc.)
- Proficiency with managing schedules and budgets
- Excellent knowledge of app development techniques on Android & iOS platforms.
- Strong communication skills & knowledge of social media.
- A passion for quality products and proven success in achieving results & working in a team environment.
Other Beneficial Skills
- Familiarity with industry standard development software including Unity, Photoshop, Maya or similar.
- Interest or abilities in Art & Design.
- Interest in Fashion/Retail industries.
Company: COMPANY NAME
Role: JOB TITLE
Contact: YOUR JOBS PAGE/JOBS EMAIL
Job Description goes here. Why you rock. What employee must do. Things! Stuff. Free cake Fridays.
- Bullet points
- Another bullet point
- Last one