You’ve done GDC. You’re a veteran of E3 (and remember fondly its days in Atlanta). You’ve done GamesCom, EIF and even Game In Scotland. You are, in short a global organisation in good standing.
Now it’s time to take things to a whole new market. China Joy is the leading games event for the rapidly evolving Chinese games market.
Scottish Development International is gauging interest in the show from Scottish developers and interactive companies. You have until FRIDAY 27th of April to let them know if you’d like to attend.
Here’s the official e-mail…
Join us this July 2012 at the No.1 Asian Game Expo ‘ChinaJoy 2012’ to:
- win more business
- meet global and emerging games giants
- promote your products and services
- find new staff
- build relationships in the world’s fastest growing region
- Companies that sign up for the 2012 event will be able to access the following package* :
- Access to SDI’s exhibition booth (your logo and graphics will appear on the stand)
- Touch down area with internet access
- Support towards travel and accommodation of £750 for eligible companies
- Inclusion in networking receptions
- Inclusion in targeted company meetings
- PR support for new product releases or other ‘good news’ stories
To join us, please contact my colleague Mark Hannah to register your interest.
Places are limited and are expected to go quickly!
The deadline for confirming your interest is Friday, 27th April 2012.
Please contact Mandy Cooper if you have any questions regarding the mission.