The Accelerate is part of the BFI-funded creative enterprise programme which provides support to early-stage games developers and early-stage games technology and service companies. There are two distinct programmes dedicated to each business type: Accelerate: Game Developers and Accelerate: Games Tech and Services.
Three spaces will be prioritised for companies based in the Dundee videogame cluster, which includes Fife, Angus & Perth and Kinross local authority areas. The remaining three spaces will be made available to the rest of Scotland.
InGAME is running a briefing event on Monday the 22nd of November at 11:00 if you want to know more about the opportunities available to Scottish companies through Creative England. Find out more and register for free now.
Who is it for?
The Accelerate: Games Programme is specifically looking to support:
- Early stage games developers looking to grow their business knowledge and find partners to fund and take their game to market;
- Early-stage businesses who are creating technology or a service whose main purpose is to support games companies and who are looking for investment or clients
Is there any cost for joining the programme?
No. If your company is selected to participate, InGAME will cover the full cost of participation.
What will it deliver?
All participating companies will:
- Join a cohort of other similar businesses to share challenges and learn from each other
- Take part in a series of six to eight two-hour workshops and training delivered by industry experts
- Have access to one-to-one business coaching and expert advice
- Get introductions to publishers and potential partners and clients
You can see a full breakdown of the course content here.
How do I apply?
To apply for the Accelerate: Games Programme please register and complete the application form on the Creative England website.