Your next week just got a lot more exciting. Steel Media, the company behind PocketGamer has given us 20 free tickets (and an exclusive last minute discount) for the Scottish Games Network to help developers and other games-related companies access the incredible programme of events and next week’s Pocket Gamer Connects Digital 6.
Running across the entire week, Monday to Friday, Pocket Gamer Connects Digital 6 gives you the chance to hear from inspiring indies, incredible creators, business leaders, pioneers and some of the biggest developers and publishers in the world.
It’s not just an incredible speaking programme, PGCD6 also pulls together a huge range of other opportunities to give everyone in the industry (or aspiring to be) a reason to attend.
Pocket Gamer Connects Digital 6 Includes…
- An exclusive networking tool and meeting scheduler, to let you arrange direct conversations with speakers, delegates, exhibitors and other industry professionals
- The Big Indie Pitch – giving smaller developers the chance to pitch their games to publishers, investors and experts (and it comes in both mobile and pc/console versions)
- The PGC Careers Week – including Games Jobs Live – with open job listings, careers advice and a jobs fair
- The IGDA Finland Mentor Cafe – hear industry experts share their insight and expertise
- A dedicated Investor Connector – which matches developers with expert investors
- A Publisher Speed Match – bringing together developers and publishers for mutual satisfaction
- The dedicated Journalist Bar – which offers free consultations on your work-in-progress games
In addition, there’s a dedicated Discord server, a whole series of round tables and a video vault which lets you access talks and panels from previous PGCs.
In short, it’s one most valuable things you could be doing with your time, whether you’re trying to break into the industry, or looking for a publisher. And because it’s all online, you don’t even have to stop working, or leave your desk to take part.
You can apply for one of the 20 FREE tickets, by filling in this form. They’re likely to go fast.
Even if you miss out on a free ticket, the Steel Media team has also given us an exclusive discount code, to give you a chance to attend the event for a much lower price than you’ll get elsewhere. Book here.