One Special Night is an evening of informative and entertaining punchy 10 minute talks by games industry legends to fundraise for Special Effect.
It’s a free livestream event, open to anyone – whether in the games industry, around it, or just a gamer eager to hear from the personailities behind some of the world’s favourite games.
One Special Night runs from 20:00 – 22:00 and will be hosted by Colin MacDonald, the brains behind the popular Games Jobs Live events, One Special Night is part of the incredible One Special Day campaign.
The event will offer an array of great prizes to be raffled on the night to raise money for Special Effect, the amazing charity that specialises in helping people with disabilities enjoy video games.
- Tim Schafer, Double Fine Productions (Psychonauts, Grim Fandango, Brutal Legend)
- Elise Lemaire, Director of Operations at Rovio (Angry Birds series)
- Craig Duncan, Studio Head at Rare (Sea of Thieves, Banjo-Kazooie)
- Kate Russell, journalist, reporter and author (BBC Click, Elite: Mostly Harmless, National Geographic Traveller)
- Sefton Hill, co-founder, Rocksteady Studios (Batman: Arkham series, Suicide Squad)
- Craig Fletcher, Tech Evangelist (Multiplay founder)
- Andy Payne (Appy Nation & Just Flight)
- Deborah Mensah-Bonsu, Space Ape Games (Fastlane: Road to Revenge, Transformers: Earth Wars, Rival Kingdoms)
You can sign up here. We’ll see you there.