Scottish companies can take advantage of the SDI presence at the show FREE OF CHARGE and trust us, it’s very well worth it.
You need to register NOW and ensure you can take advantage of a huge national presence at next year’s conference.
Here’s all of the details from SDI:
Conference, 14th-18th March & Exhibition, 16th-18th March 2016
Join us at
GDC 2016 to…
- Use the SDI 600 sq ft bespoke Pavilion as a base during the exhibition and take advantage of the pre bookable meeting room
- A “Preparing to Export” session will be held in Scotland to ensure our companies are confident and well prepared to do business overseas
- Opportunity to invite potential/existing clients to our “Beer & Nibbles” gathering on Thursday 17th March
- Tap into a network of influential, high level GlobalScots
- Your logo and game characters (where applicable) incorporated into the stand design
- Network with local, national and international likeminded developers
- Inclusion in stand brochure
- Access to in-market PR/marketing experts
We were able to secure business relationships in a private and comfortable environment. The stand helped to elevate our status as a new start-up providing additional reassurance to our new potential clients
Stuart Martin, Director, Hyper Luminal Games Ltd
Joining the Scottish Stand allowed us to increase our contacts in ways that would not have been possible on our own
Michael Boniface, Managing Director, Reloaded Productions
SDI continued to knock it out of the proverbial ballpark with the latest presence at GDC. Another strong showing from the Scottish games industry!
Paul Farley, CEO, Tag Games
If you would like to be considered for a place,
The deadline for completed applications
There you go. Get to it…