The service offers professionals a unique and efficient way to speed up business meetings at Gamescom. If you’re interested in gaining access to new markets, up-scaling your technological base, marketing or other related topics, you can participate in pre-arranged 20 minute Business to Business (B2B) meetings in a single location. You simply need to register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in before Gamescom starts.
- Expand your professional network
- Meet other players offering complementary services and products
- Hear the latest news about the games industry
- Become part of pioneering trends and projects
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business partnerships
- Present, discuss and develop new projects at international level
This is a FREE service, offered by Enterprise Europe Network, NRW.Europa and Median Cluster NRW, with Creative Europe as a partner.
You must have a ticket for the Gamescom Business area and register with the service beforehand.
Given the size of the Gamescom event – now the world’s largest games event – this is a highly recommended service for every company going to Gamescom looking for business development opportunities, which has service(s) to offer or would like to make the event work for them…
Thanks to Creative Europe’s Scotland desk for the heads-up.