Glasgow’s Tsumanga Studios acted as the judge in a game creation competition between high schools in Ayrshire last week.
Thirteen schools took part in the competition and prizes on offer included:
- Most Playable game
- Best Graphics
- Best Design
- Best Commercial Potential
- Best Use of Technology
There were £50 Amazon vouchers on offer for each category.
Graeme Harvey, the CEO of Tsumanga told us:
We were delighted to be involved in the competition. The quality of entries was fantastic and we’re hopeful that it inspires the next generation to creation amazing games businesses!
- Best Game Design: Doon Academy
- Best Use of Technology: Auchinleck Academy
- Best Commercial potential: Auchinleck Academy
- Most Playable: Auchinleck Academy
- Best Presentation: Ardrossan Academy
- Best Graphics: Auchinleck Academy
Congratulations to all of the teams and all of the schools which took part. If you take your designs forward, then let us know and we’ll tell the world about your games!