The FREE early bird entry to the BAFTA Scotland awards Games category closes tomorrow (July 17th).
So this is the LAST CHANCE to get your game into the awards and compete for a BAFTA.
Your colleagues, peers and competitors are already entering. This could be the year which the GAMES category becomes THE breakthrough success for the awards.
A few things to remember…
- We negotiated a FREE entry for the games awards because we’re beautiful people. You don’t use it, it won’t happen again
- You can be a professional developer, student, part-time amateur or OTHER
- There are NO LIMITATIONS on the type of game or ‘experience’, all are welcome
- The category is open to EVERY type of game, on ANY platform, REGARDLESS of it being paid, free or otherwise
- Smaller, indie games stand JUST as much chance as large console games
- There are NO large console games in the competition
- The game must have been PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE between 1st August 2012 and 31st July 2013 (through your website, an App store, third party website, indie channel, etc. etc. etc. etc.)
If you’ve NOT entered yet, then please do so NOW. It’s fast, simple and FREE.