Chunk is a name you may not have come across in the past, although Scottishgames.net is definitely a fan. The Glasgow-based company creates online, interactive and digital experiences for companies and brands. They launched their dedicated games label – Chunk Games at the end of 2010 and have a number of titles out on the market for various companies right now, with a dedicated iOS title in the works for early 2012. Chunk is also looking at a major increase in work over the next year.
So, Chunk is now looking for an experienced producer to join the company for a full on 2012.
From Chunk’s website:
We’re looking for an experienced producer who loves making games and likes to make people feel good! It’s truly a producer role, so we need someone who understands the game making process and likes to really get underneath the skin of a game – making sure the production runs smoothly, everyone understands what’s required and the end game is fantastic.
- Driving multiple games from concept to publishing and maintenance
- Ensuring projects are on process and documentation is up to date and understood by team and clients or publisher
- Managing the team and client or publisher through the project cycle
- Working with the project manager to ensure jobs are brought in to schedule and budgets
- Identifying roles and helping resource projects
- 3+ years in games production
- Strong knowledge of each stage of the production process
- Strong understanding of what makes a great game
- Great people, communication and writing skills
If you’re interested, get in touch and tell Chunk we sent you.