With planning well underway for Scottish Games Week 2023, we’re looking for two people to join the SGW team.
We’re looking for a PROGRAMME MANAGER to help us secure speakers, panelists and participants for all of our events across the week, as well as a MARKETING EXECUTIVE to help spread the good word and get the whole games community excited about Scottish Games Week.
These are paid positions and will put you at the heart of delivering Scotland’s biggest games events.
You can find the job adverts below.
Working alongside the Events Director, The Programme Manager is responsible for planning and executing the speaker programme and content for the key events which make up Scottish Games Week 2023. #SGW23 brings together industry professionals, educators, policy makers, VCs, Govt and the third sector.. Your creativity and meticulous attention to detail will ensure the seamless delivery of quality and engaging content and event experiences.
- Create a complete content programme across all of the key events within Scottish Games Week.
- Collaborate with the SGN team and industry partners to identify key trends, and the pioneers and thinkers in those areas to identify topics and potential keynotes, speakers, panels and participants.
- Responsible for speaker acquisition and overseeing the entire speaker experience from briefing to marketing in order to ensure the highest levels of engagement across Scottish Games Week.
- Liaise with the sponsorship team to integrate sponsors into the programme in a way that delivers value for the sponsor and adds value to the programme
- Identify opportunities for activities such as workshops, play sessions and other interactive sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate event success, gather feedback, and identify areas for improvement for future events.
Find out more here.
As a Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in developing and implementing marketing activities to raise awareness of the Scottish Games Week, engage our target audience, and drive participation in our initiatives. Your creative ideas and strategic approach will contribute to the overall growth and success of Scotland’s gaming community and Scottish Games Week, which takes place from October 30th – November 3rd 2023.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans to promote Scottish Games Week and the Scottish Games Network
- Create engaging content (written and visual) for various platforms, including social media, website, newsletters, and press releases.
- Update the SGW23 event web site to support the marketing programme and give visibility to sponsors and speakers
- Manage and grow our social media presence, engaging with our community, and fostering meaningful interactions.
- Coordinate digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, SEO optimisation, and paid advertising.
- Collaborate with industry partners, speakers, sponsors, influencers, and media outlets to enhance brand visibility and reach.
- Provide support in organising and promoting gaming events, ensuring effective communication and coordination with attendees and partners.
Find out more here.