Today is the last opportunity to apply for the NYC 2023 Foras Programme.
The programme is aimed at Scotland-based tech start-ups and scale-ups, including businesses in the games sector. It offers a fully-funded week-long programme of event and learning with entrepreneurial peers and business visits to New York’s renowned entrepreneurial ecosystem and tech community. The visit will take place during Tartan Week 2023, which takes place from April 10th – 17th.
Founders, directors and business leaders are invited to apply. Applications close TODAY – 3rd March at 17:00.
Why New York?
The New York ecosystem is ranked at number two globally, and has the second-highest absolute number of early-stage investments in the world, after Silicon Valley, with a local startup community valued at $147 Billion. New York boasts 9000+ startups, 100+ incubators and has strong links with Scotland via the GlobalScot network, and Scottish Development International’s East Coast office.
What you need to know:
What: 14-person entrepreneurial cohort programme
Where: New York, USA
When: 10–17 April 2023 (Inclusive)
What The Programme Will Pay:
- Return flights from Edinburgh to New York
- Twin-share hotel accommodation in Lower Manhattan with breakfast (subsidised upgrades available)
- Activities, workshops and professional visits including invite-only investor event
- Founder, Director or C-Suite Leader in a Scotland-based tech startup (recommended Seed+) or scaleup (including gaming!)
- Meet US travel/entry requirements **
- Excited to be part of this cohort and connect with the best and brightest from the global entrepreneurship scene
Applications to join the NYC 2023 Foras Programme can be made here.