Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International have organised a webinar to discuss Scotland’s games ecosystem.
Featuring several well-known figures from the industry, the event will cover topics including the Scottish games ecosystem, the panelists’ experience of operating in Scotland, the attractiveness of Scotland for games companies to establish a base, the availability of funding and support, collaboration opportunities, skills base and academic links.
Taking place on Tuesday October 6, from 14:30 – 15:30, the event is free to attend.
The panelists taking part are:
- Chris van der Kuyl – Chairman – 4J Studios
- Maurizio Sciglio – Studio Director – Epic Games
- Paul Durrant – Founder & Chief Executive – UK Games Fund
- Gregor White – Dean of Design and Informatics – Abertay University
- Susan McColl – Lead for Creative Industries, Screen & Media, Creative Economy – Scottish Enterprise / SDI
According to the organisers, the webinar will be of interest to any games or related sector company from the United Kingdom or Ireland.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about Scotland’s games ecosystem and hear from some of the leaders in industry and academia, here’s your chance.