There’s a new games industry event in Scotland and by joining in, you’ll be able to help the NHS.
Organised by the amazing Colin MacDonald and based upon his equally amazing Game|Dev|Drinks events, Interface 9 will pull together 9 x people from the games industry and give them each 10 minutes for a searing and insightful microtalk.
The first ever Interface 9 will take place on Wednesday 6th May at 9pm. It’s free to attend, but Colin has arranged a wide range of prizes to raffle on the night, with all proceeds going to benefit the NHS.
Check out the full list:
- 5 x Game Maker Desktop Licences worth $99 each from YoYo Games
- 1 x Dehumaniser: Simple Monsters worth $99 from Krotos
- 1 x Bards Tale IV limited edition soundtrack from Ged Grimes
- 1 x £50 Xbox voucher from Pocket Sized Hands
- 2 x Football Manager 2020 (Steam) from Sega
- 2 x Total War: Three Kingdoms (Steam) from Sega
- 2 x Sakura Wars (PS4) from Sega
- 2 x Persona 5 Royale (PS4) from Sega
- 1 x Assassin’s Creed Unity (Xbox One) courtesy of Chris Scullion and Robert
- 6 x Yogscast games from Fourth Floor Creative
- 6 x Bloons Tower Defence by Ninja Kiwi on choice of Switch/Xbox/PS4/Steam/iOS/Android
- 4 x Big Crown Showdown (Steam) from Hyper Luminal Games
- 3 x Fuze4 for Nintendo Switch from Fuze
- 6 x Dead End Job from Ant Workshop on choice of Steam/Xbox/PS4/Switch
- 5 x ToeJam and Earl: Back in the Groove (Xbox One) courtesy of Chris Scullion and Robert Workman
- 1 x Haunted Halloween 86 (Xbox One) courtesy of Chris Scullion and Robert Workman
- 5 x Surviving the Aftermath (Xbox One) courtesy of Chris Scullion and Robert Workman
- 1 x Wulverblade (Xbox One) courtesy of Chris Scullion and Robert Workman
- 1 x Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Xbox One) courtesy of Chris Scullion and Robert Workman
- 6 x SEN: Seven Eight Nine by Indie Champions on choice of Steam/Switch/iOS/Android
To enter, simply head to JustGiving. Tickets are £1. Every pound will give you one unique raffle number, which will be drawn on the night. There’s over £1500 worth or prizes on offer, so please sign up, buy tickets and let’s help the NHS to help us all.
The speakers for the first ever Interface 9 include:
- Ron Ashtiani (Founder – RonAshitiani.com)
- Thomas Bidaux (Co-founder – ICO)
- Ofeas Boteas (CEO – Krotos)
- Harry Hamer (VC – London Venture Partners)
- Jess Hider (Technical Designer – Rare)
- Nicoll Hunt (Indie-ish Designer – I Fight Bears/Space Ape Games)
- Rich Keith (CEO – Fourth Floor Creative)
- Arran Langmead (Developer Relations – Epic Games)
- Phil Scott (Director of Developer Relations (Europe) – nVidia)
If you’ve been to a Game|Dev|Drinks, you already know you’re in for a good evening. If you’ve not yet enjoyed one, this is your chance to find out what you’re missing.
Be There. Stay Online. Support The NHS.
Huge respect to Colin for organising this. Please join in and help make the first Interface 9 a success.