APB Reloaded hit the PC as a free-to-play title in December 2011. Since then, 5.8 million players have spent 40 million hours, creating over 10 million customised characters.
Now developer Reloaded Productions and publisher Ravenscourt have brought the game to Xbox One.
APB Reloaded puts drops players onto the streets of San Paro where they join either the Enforcers, to uphold the city’s martial law, or one of the many criminal gangs which roam the neighbourhoods.
Like the PC version, the new Xbox One version of the game is free to download and play. Players can earn items by playing the game and have the option to purchase additional in-game gear, clothing, weapons, items, vehicles and customisation options.
To celebrate the release of APB Reloaded on Xbox One, Reloaded has created the APB Xbox One Founders Pack – premium items given to all new players for free, for the first 30 days of the game’s release.
Additionally, gamers that play for more than 10 hours during the first 30 days will receive an Exclusive Title – XB1 Founder and exclusive XB1 Weapon Skins. The Title and Skins will be given out during the games’ first update and are exclusive to early adopters with 10 hours of play under their belts.
The Xbox One version of the game features:
- Ever-growing customisation features, allowing completely unique vehicle, character, symbol, tattoo and clothing designs
- Team-based missions, with tactical objectives such as capturing vehicles, hunting VIP targets and good old fashioned Deathmatch (killing people!)
- Up to 100 players massive open-world PvP combat
- Mods that offer players the chance to persoanlise their character with unique abilities such as car surfer, radar jammer, spotter and flak jacket (and many more…)
- Huge (and growing) arsenal of weapons and modifications including penetration rounds, hunting sights, cooling jackets, extended mags, and more
- Dozens of vehicles ranging from muscle cars to trucks and everything in-between, each with its own specific handling and physics
- Regular in-game events with time exclusive missions and unique rewards