The 2015 Game Developer Conference (GDC) takes place in San Francisco. The event runs from Monday 2 March to Friday 6 March – the Scottish pavilion will be open for business in the exhibition area from Wednesday 4 March to Friday 6 March.
We hope to attract between 25 – 30 companies who will benefit from exploring this global event, help them to understand the market better, develop, strengthen business relationships and help them put their international strategy into action.
The mixture of companies who attended GDC 2014 worked very well, with pre-revenue and high-growth start ups as well as more established account-managed companies using the Scottish pavilion as a base in the main exhibition hall.
As with previous years, there may be contribution towards travel and accommodation available for eligible companies. It should be noted from the outset that SDI are committed to covering the substantial costs of the stand space, bespoke stand build and other associated costs with having a presence at this show, therefore companies who have benefited from a financial contribution twice before will not be eligible for this funding.
All companies joining the Scottish pavilion will be able to take full advantage of the following:
- Attend a briefing session prior to the event – networking opportunity with other Scottish companies and full briefing given on Doing Business in the USA
- 1-2-1 concalls can be set up with our San Jose office to discuss if they can assist with any high level introductions and advise on the best way to explore the market
- Use of the bespoke Scottish pavilion thereby freeing companies up to attend meetings, conferences, tutorials taking place in the Moscone Centre
- Use of the bookable meeting spaces on the stand
- Logos and graphics integrated into stand design
- Facilitate introductions to appropriate Globalscots
- Free exhibition passes giving access to a selection of tutorials and conferences
- Allocation of tickets to each company for whisky reception on Thursday 5 March
Please note your interest to Mandy Cooper (email@example.com) and an application form will be sent to you.
Please be aware that all companies joining the Scottish pavilion are required to complete the form. The closing date for completed applications is Wednesday 26 November, 2014.