It takes place in Edinburgh on Thursday 6th March 2014. The event should be particularly useful for companies taking part in the proposed Scottish pavilion at ChinaJoy (July 2014).
The seminar is free and will be hosted by SDI, supported by CBBC (China British Business Council) and other experienced professionals who will discuss how to approach and do business in this key export market.
For more information visitDoing Business in China 2014
You will learn about opportunities in this fast growing market
- We will provide information about sector opportunities
- You will be given guidance and advice on how to set up your business in the market
- We will highlight culture considerations
- We will uncover options and possibilities within the market
- You will have the opportunity to meet key market experts
One to one meetings are available upon request after the seminar and will be arranged on the day during breaks.
Register now by clicking here…