Date founded: 2011
Location: 31 South Tay Street, Dundee, DD1 1NP
Number of Employees: 8
Describe your company: The Guerilla Tea studio is built around a core in-house team of highly skilled dynamic developers that draws upon the best local talent to bolster internal resources when necessary. Utilising the highest level of development standards Guerilla Tea mixes creativity, innovation and passion and strives to offer risk-free development solutions across multiple platforms covering hundreds of handsets and multiple languages.
Over the past two years Guerilla Tea has striven to build a solid reputation as a dependable studio in the work for hire market while building the team we need to develop our own games and IP. Over the next year we plan to focus more on our own games using the skills and resources gained from our contract work.
Platforms supported/Services offered: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, PC, HTML5, Flash, Software Development, Application Development, Games Development, Consulting, Social media Management and Project Rescue.
Current project: Contract Projects. Cancer Research UK (working title GeneGame) – A mobile game to aid the fight against cancer. Knux – A mobile game being developed for Kydaemos. Unnamed HTML5 game for BBC
In-house Projects: Fangs Out [working title] – A model helicopter dogfighting title.
- The Quest
- The Quest: The Beginning
- Ward Round
- Ward Round: Picture Quiz
- Go Go Go Bananas
- Dandy Integrated Minigames
- Staking Claims
- Beano iPrank
- Board Silly
- TIGA £100k ‘Games on the Move’ winners
- BAFTA Nomination for The Quest
- Working on The Dandy & The Beano
- Working with Cancer Research UK
- Building the company over the last 2 years, and still going strong!
- Selected for Develop Top 100 UK Games Companies 2013
- Shortlisted for Best Newcomer Category in ScotlandIS Digital Technology Awards 2013
- Facilitated ENABLE Scotland game development workshops for students with learning disabilities
- Mentors / Judges at Global Game Jam 2013
- Keynote speakers at Game in Scotland 2013
- Keynote speakers at TIGA GameDev Night of the Year 2013
- Featured in Develop Magazine and Gamasutra
- Hosted games industry workshops at Future’s Fest 2013
Looking for: Contract Work, Funding, Staff.
- Assassin’s Creed series
- Grand Theft Auto series
- Total War Games
- Fallout Series
- Metal Gear Solid
- Cut the Rope and many others
Member of: TIGA