We’ve been asked to post this on behalf on PACT…
Are you interested in attending MIPCOM 2013 with the UK Indies?
We have good news, if it is your first time attending MIP, you will be charged £1,750 and will be eligible for a free accreditation to get into the market.
If not, to remind you, we are offering two packages, the standard shared table package which is £1,975 and then the advanced package which we call the sponsored table package where you have your own booth for the whole market with extra storage space for £5,200.
Grants are available for £1,500
To remind you, we are offering On the UK indies stand, businesses will have:
- Company listing in UK Indies product guide
- company listing at the reception desk
- companies’ promo/showreel on rotation on screens on the stand
- invitations to key receptions and networking events
- dedicated pocket for company literature and business cards
- use of shared meeting facilities
- reception service – messaging, directing buyers to view work and managing appointments
- wi-fi internet access; and locker facilities
Please contact Felisha@pact.co.uk in the first instance.