The newly established Scottish arm of the UK Interactive Enertainment organisation (UKIE) is to host its first ever event on the afternoon of Tuesday March 27th.
Focusing on how companies within the interactive industry can access finance and find funding, the event brings together speakers from a wide range of backgrounds, exploring a range of topics from R&D tax credits, through to venture capital.
Speakers announced to date include:
- Intro to UKIE – Jo Twist CEO / Andy Payne Chairman
- Prototype Fund – Kirsty Gibson
- Introduction to Crowd Funding – TBC
- Publisher commissioning – TBC
- Maximising R&D Tax Claims – Maria Aust, Jumpstart
- VC Investment – Sandy McKinnon – Pentech VC
- AIM – Mark Fahy, Head of UK Small & Mid-Cap Companies – Equity Primary Markets
The event is free of charge, but space is very limited. It takes place in the Hannah MacLure Centre, at the University of Abertay, Dundee from 1.30-5.30pm.
If that wasn’t enough, UKIE are throwing in drinks and networking immediately afterwards. You owe it to yourself to go, you really do.
Register now and guarantee your place at what promises to be rewarding and financially lucrative event.