Website YoYo Games Ltd
Support Engineer, YoYo Games – Compiler Team
Come work with us
Join us to help shape the future of game development!
Working with us you will help to bring the dreams of aspiring game developers into reality. Using state of the art technologies we have a passion for making games development accessible to the masses. We focus on breaking down the barriers to entry and allowing anyone to make high quality products that can be distributed to a wide variety of game stores.
Made by game developers, for game developers.
- Develop our automated testing.
- Implement testing functions to exercise the GameMaker API
- Improve our quality control process.
- Testing, debugging and support.
- Interest in Compilers and study in relevant courses.
- The ability to understand and debug other programmers’ code.
- Strong programming, maths and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under instruction within a team
We will review applications on a rolling basis, apply now! Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK.
YoYo Games joined the Opera family in January 2021. We believe in an open, relaxed and fun environment where creativity and talent thrive and is encouraged every day. From our humble beginnings, we have always ensured that GameMaker was built and developed with usability and efficiency in mind – and that’s no different today. A single code base and a low barrier to entry coupled with a very high skill ceiling mean we accommodate all levels of user, from the hobbyists to the seasoned developers. We then allow all games to run natively across a multitude of platforms including PS4, Xbox One, Android, iOS, OS X, HTML5, Linux, Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and Windows RT.
Opera is a Norwegian company founded in 1995 publicly listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.