Website YoYo Games Ltd
Associate Product Architect
Come work with us
Join us to help shape the future of game development!
Working with us you will help to bring the dreams of aspiring game developers into reality. Using state of the art technologies we have a passion for making games development accessible to the masses. We focus on breaking down the barriers to entry and allowing anyone to make high quality products that can be distributed to a wide variety of game stores.
Made by game developers, for game developers.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions
- Guide the team in translating the overall vision into implemented functionality.
- Responsible for designing new features, feature integration into an existing tool, and making sure features are fully delivered to the highest quality.
- Assess competitor products and industry standards during product design.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of comprehensive and detailed design documentation.
- Work with large amounts of data and be able to understand and smartly apply the results to drive the product design.
- Contribute to the creation and continuous development of processes and pipelines.
- Work with Production, other members, and management to ensure scope and milestones are met.
- Ability to assess customer needs and translate them into usable design.
- Experience on core systems design, seeing those designs through to execution, and ongoing support / development.
- Experience with a variety of different softwares.
- Experience with a variety of games development tools and editors(Unity, Unreal, etc).
- Extensive experience analysing complex sets of data
Ability to work well independently and to work in multiple disciplines teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
We will review applications on a rolling basis, apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.