Quote: SGN004 when applying
Tag Games is an ambitious and growing mobile game studio based in Dundee, Scotland. We have a 14 year legacy of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
This year Tag is embarking on our most ambitious and exciting title yet, developing a brand new cross platform IP in partnership with a world renowned publisher. We are looking for passionate new people to join us on our quest to forge a place in players’ hearts.
Our culture is collaborative and relaxed. We encourage feedback and support each other to solve problems – always striving to be the best we can be. We are driven by a passion for quality and delivering outstanding products. If this feels like a studio where you can thrive and grow then we have a variety of roles available, both in our Dundee studio and remote. It would be great to have you join our team!
Tag Games Studios is building a brand new world-leading, cross platform IP played by millions of gamers and our new IP needs a World Designer. Someone to help develop and infuse the world’s lore throughout the entire product at a feature to feature and system to system basis. As we build a new IP this role is key to building an experience that keeps players engaged for years to come. You will be flexible, highly motivated and approachable, and you will compose design documentation to a high standard. A core part of the design team and a huge part of this new product, you will have considerable responsibility and autonomy in the design and your tasks.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Develop narrative elements that push the games design while working closely with our Lead Game Designer on the creation of new game features.
- Support other Game Designers and disciplines with their system and feature design helping to make sure that the world’s lore is maintained throughout the game.
- Work closely with our development teams to ensure the correct implementation of design.
- Create compelling lore, narrative, and choices to engage and excite players.
To do this job, you will need:
- A demonstrable track record of quality in your previous work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proactively seeks to resolve issues.
- Strong understanding of systems driven player owned narrative.
- A genuine passion for games.
While not required, below are nice to have:
- Experience using Unity, or similar.
- Experience with content pipelines.
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job email your details to Gavin@specialmove.com