Special Move is working with an ambitious and growing mobile game studio based in Dundee, Scotland. Who have a 14 year legacy of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
This year Tag is embarking on their most ambitious and exciting title yet, developing a brand new cross platform IP in partnership with a world renowned publisher. They are looking for passionate new people to join the team on their quest to forge a place in players’ hearts.
Tags culture is collaborative and relaxed. They encourage feedback and support each other to solve problems – always striving to be the best they can be. They are driven by a passion for quality and delivering outstanding products.
Tag Games is looking for an experienced Senior Game Producer to join Tags Production team and help lead their highly capable creative and technical people to success. You will be part of a development team that is responsible for the delivery of an ambitious cross platform IP. Your role will see you working closely with the development team to ensure project requirements are clear, the project roadmap is defined, that risks/issues and dependencies across the project are well understood and actively managed or mitigated and that effective communication of information is taking place across the entire team.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Driving the development of the project working closely with the Production & Leadership teams on the project to ensure Tag balances quality and delivery whilst creating a great environment for Tags developers to work within
- Overseeing overall project status and ensuring the appropriate reporting mechanisms are followed as agreed with the Head of Production
- Building strong and constructive relationships with stakeholders across all disciplines and with the relevant colleagues within Tags Partner’s business in order to ensure maximum alignment on goals and approach
- Focusing heavily on continual improvement, identifying areas where high impact issues are happening repeatedly – or simply areas where Tag can improve – and working closely with the relevant people to gather information, gain consensus on process improvements to resolve them and take responsibility for driving those changes through to completion
To do this job, you will need:
- 5+ years experience in a Production role with experience of the full game life cycle from conception to release & live ops
- Producer of at least one medium sized team (30-50 people)
- Excellent understanding of the Mobile and F2P games market
- Experience of managing a game in LiveOps
- Strong project management, scheduling and multi-team coordination experience
- Proficient understanding of art and content pipelines, graphics development processes and related terminology across multiple disciplines
- Excellent leadership skills
- The ability to interact with team members diplomatically.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Project,
- PowerPoint and JIRA or similar bug tracking software
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems throughout all stages of development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine passion for games
While not required, below are nice to have:
- Experience as a Producer on a MMO
- Experience working with remote team members & stakeholders
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.