Website Outplay Entertainment
We are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to help us deliver our games to millions of players worldwide.
As a Senior Producer at Outplay, you will apply your experience, passion and leadership skills to oversee the development of new games from initial prototype through to successful global launch. Leading the development of live titles, you will be responsible for maximising commercial potential while providing the best possible service to our players.
Areas of delivery
- Own the project, ensuring realistic and impactful objectives are planned and met.
- Take responsibility for the successful commercial operation of each product.
- Focus the team’s daily development activity and drive its ambition.
- Lead retrospective reviews, identifying areas for improvement in process and approach.
- Coach and mentor junior production team members.
- Identify resource requirements and ensure that each team member meets expectations.
- Flag any conflicts between product scope, resource and timeline; propose solutions and manage change.
- Evaluate risks and opportunities with impact analysis, mitigations and contingencies.
- Secure a level of quality that always meets the Outplay standard.
- Coordinate the Development Team and Product Managers to shape an optimal product road map.
- Monitor and respond to new industry trends, competitor products and potentially impactful platform changes.
- Be the hub of project information; communicate clearly and effectively with the team and all other business functions.
- Promote a positive and productive development culture.
- You are a versatile professional: you have a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, and excellent soft skills. You think from a user’s point of view and you stay organised under pressure.
- Passion for mobile products and games.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with project and product management tools such as JIRA and Amplitude.
- Positive attitude and a strong passion for problem-solving.
- Ideally, at least 6 years of production experience, having developed and maintained several mobile titles.
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK and based in the thriving game’s hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets.
This approach has seen us recognised for a stable of award-winning titles, including Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Booty Quest. Our portfolio of awesome games is expanding, and we are always on the search for talented and passionate people to help us grow. With over 30 nationalities represented and a diverse range of experience and expertise, our teams thrive off their ability to work at the forefront of the mobile games industry, building or supporting live game experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the world.
The fun and passion injected into our games is reflected in our culture too. Outplay is more than just work. New team members will join a family that has conquered Munros, raced karts, taken on Tough Mudder and Rough Runner, competed in bake-offs, downward dogged, and even ventured to the wilds of Scotland together.
What We Offer
You also have the opportunity to benefit from our talent development initiative, the Outplay Academy, and acquire new skills to grow alongside the business. From mentoring schemes and educational workshops to industry event attendance and guest speakers, we are proud of our dedication to professional development.
At Outplay, we offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect, because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.