An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join one of the world’s leading teams in video game AI. Full-time position.
Are you interested in applying your skills and experience in conjunction with one of the foremost technologies in the video game industry today? Our middleware Kythera is the most advanced AI solution on the market. As well as internal product development, we work side by side with studios, ranging from independent to AAA, to support the development of their title and bespoke AI features.
We are looking to employ a new staff member to help supervise the management and delivery of a key project over the next year with a view to integrating them further into our team if this is successful.
Most of your time would be spent supporting the development team, but you will also be primary business contact with the client and assist with everyday technical communication. Both a high level view and patient attention to detail are required.
- Handling external communications and scheduling discussions with our client
- Maintaining a clear understanding of the project schedule
- Coordinating the efforts of developers and supporting communication
- Working to discover and intercept delays early to adjust our work accordingly
- Ensuring that the team is aware of relevant aspects of the schedule and our progress
- Ensuring that appropriate time tracking is completed using Gitlab and other tools
- Monitoring and reporting on project costs
- Working with Gitlab to collect data and analyse productivity
- Working with the team lead to ensure work is being completed in a timely fashion
- At least 2 years proven experience of project management in a software development context
- Experience using Gitlab as a project management tool Background knowledge of games and the games industry A technical or code development background
Why work for Kythera AI?
- Flexible, accommodating work structure when you need it
- Tight knit team
- No crunch culture
- An emphasis on both mental and physical wellbeing in the workplace
- Varied and exciting projects
- Lots of events aimed at team satisfaction
- Two-way communicative management
- Access to training
- Opportunity to travel with work
Helping you achieve your potential is a priority.
At Kythera AI, we are committed to providing a safe, innovative, and inspiring working environment for every member of staff. Diverse backgrounds lead to better technology, more efficient development, and better decision-making and management. So if you are from an under-represented group, we strongly encourage you to apply! To learn more about what we are doing to improve inclusion and representation please read our equality, diversity and inclusion statement.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for one of our roles we need you to send us:
- A brief explanation of why you are interested
- Your CV
- Your availability
Send us the material all together in an email to email@example.com
We will get back to you to explain the next steps or to give brief feedback on your application.
Start date: ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.