For many games developers at your level in the industry, having a desire to improve both inside and outside work is a key and motivating factor and Hyper Luminal Games are here to help. It’s important that any studio environment embraces progression for you to grow and understands the required learning that meets that progression. Hyper Luminal will tailor your learning.
Equally the work and the projects need to be engaging and fun, development and creativity are the essence of having fun. We don’t stifle creativity; in fact, we continuously encourage it. You won’t be working in a cubicle and there’s no expectation of silence, engage and interact as much as you like!
We are in the business of creating great content and making a difference with every project we work on, whether it’s Work for Hire, or our own original I.P. Part of this is knowing that as a team member you will be recognised for your skill and effort, and within a culture of ‘praise’ that means coming to work is more than just earning money.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, ensuring the applications delivered on time, within budget and to the highest possible quality. You’ll have the capability to influence the choice and extent of processes, procedures and projects. You’ll be responsible for delivering expertly crafted schedules, managing project operations and communicating with clients & partners within various contexts across the business.
You are encouraged to be as good as you can be and there are systems in place within the studio to support you to do just that. Incremental improvement is our aim and all team members are involved in what and how that evolves.
If this feels like a place where you can thrive and grow, with the team, the projects and the studio, then apply for this position and let’s explore working together!
See More about This Role & Apply : https://hyperluminal.join.com/jobs/3510718-head-of-production
- 5+ Years of proven, professional experience as a Producer/Department Lead or Project Manager in games or software development.
- Extensive experience of managing client/stakeholder relationships.
- The ability to cultivate strong working relationships within a development environment and a multidisciplinary team.
- Expert knowledge of the game development or software development pipelines
- Experience defining, managing and delivering on large project budgets £1M+.
- Experience in managing and directing multiple teams and/or projects simultaneously.
- Experience in project management with a good understanding of; planning, scheduling, progress tracking, resource allocation and delivery.
- The ability to identify and assess risks as well as managing a strategy to mitigate them.
- Previous Experience with Software Management Tools such as JIRA or Hansoft.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office or Google Doc Applications, (Word, Excel, Sheets etc).
- Experience with some or all platform holder requirements; Apple/iOS, Google Play, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and Steam.
- Experience with Game Console Submission and Certification Processes
Formal Certification in Project Management – such as Prince2
Expert Knowledge of Atlassian Products – JIRA and Confluence.Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently is a must
- Ability to manage and direct a team is a must
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focused and self-motivated, capable of balancing a varied workload
- Strong initiative and drive for innovation
- Can work to firm deadlines
- Enthusiastic with a genuine passion for games
- Excellent problem-solving skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.