Joining a company and a team in the games industry is exciting and daunting in equal measure! Here at Hyper Luminal there is no ‘deep end’ to drop you into, you will be supported by the team from minute one. There are no bad questions on your learning journey to improving your skills and creating great work; we have your back.
We have so many different projects and genres that we are sure we have something that fits you perfectly! It will be engaging and fun; development and creativity are the essence of having fun. We don’t stifle creativity; in fact, we continuously encourage it. You won’t be working in a cubicle and there’s no expectation of silence; engage and interact as much as you like!
Experiencing ‘ownership’ of a particular part of your project or work is critical. At Hyper Luminal we will make sure that you are getting as much satisfaction from not only learning something new, but ‘bossing’ it in a way that means you are building a great foundation of experience and development knowledge. Although; we won’t give you too much too soon, pacing is key to learning. When you’ve nailed a component of your project, it will be recognised; the studio understands how important recognition is.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest art tools, ensuring that every asset is performant, unique and looks awesome! You’ll work within established art pipelines and techniques while you hone your creative skills and improve your artistic ability. You’ll be responsible for producing high quality, impactful art that makes our games look great and contributes to Hyper Luminal’s visual identity.
You are encouraged to be as good as you can be and there are systems in place within the studio to support you to do just that. Incremental improvement is our aim and all team members are involved in what and how that evolves.
If this feels like a place where you can thrive and grow, with the team, the projects and the studio, then apply for this position and let’s explore working together!
See More about this Role and Apply: https://hyperluminal.join.com/jobs/3511535-3d-artist
- 2+ years experience working as an Artist with a minimum of 1 shipped game.
- Proven experience of creating artwork and assets via a Demo Reel and/or portfolio.
- Experience with industry standard Game Engines.
- Extensive experience with industry standard 3D modelling, texturing, and sculpting tools.
- Experience of working on PC or Consoles platform.
- Experience working within a team environment.
- Experience managing tasks in a project planning suit.
- Experience with concept development.
- Idea generation for projects.
- Traditional pipeline of learning through a University environment.
Skills and Abilities
- Ensuring assets are created to the highest quality.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and productive, a self-starter.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
- Strong skills in close teamwork within the studio.
- A creative and logical approach to problem-solving with an end user focus.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A clear, concise and accurate communicator in all formats.
- Good sense of form, shape and silhouette.
- Good sense of colour, value and contrast.
- Adapts well to new processes and pipelines.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.