Website Creative Fruit
Developing creative content using technology and innovation
CREATIVE FRUIT are assisting a growing global studio with the recruitment and selection of their creative roles. Please discover more about the role profile, employer and application process below.
The Web Designer role is a permanent contract, full time, working remotely, with the potential option of being office based in Glasgow, Sheffield or Dubai after the pandemic. A competitive salary is being offered and will be based on experience, along with share options through salary. The studio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
The Web Designer will report to the Head of Marketing.
About the employer
They want to make a difference for the future generations. The studio are building the most immersive, accessible and expansive augmented learning platform. They believe in learning without limits which will connect educators to students in ways never imagined before.
Combining technology with education, they are striving to build the most immersive, accessible and expansive augmented platform, that empowers people to learn anything, anywhere.
From delivering a lecture inside the body to experimenting with COVID-19 in a virtual virology lab, they help students learn via experience, through the power of immersive technology.
This rapidly growing and ambitious start-up is looking for the right people to work with their knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team, composed of academics, developers, creatives and gamers.
Role & Responsibilities
• Design of an e-commerce SaaS CMS driven website based on a newly developed brand.
• Design and development of wireframes for mobile and web.
• Meeting with marketing leads and the executive office to discuss design requirements.
• Creation of a UX that is user-friendly, effective and appealing.
• Lead the liaison with the web development team to communicate and execute design plans.
• Take ownership and responsibility for the look and feel of the website.
• Manage the upkeep of copy and content on the website through the CMS templates.
• Support any wider design and creative functions across marketing operations.
• 3+ Years as a Web Designer in industry.
• Experience of designing from a newly established brand.
• Portfolio of client led projects focusing on web UI and UX.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experienced with commercial wireframing tools.
• Experience of designing for mobile and web on a CMS type web platform.
• Experience of working with large scale projects.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• University/College qualification in web design.
What you get from the employer
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Opportunity to work remotely. With the potential option of being office based in Glasgow, Sheffield or Dubai (after the pandemic).
• Flexible working hours.
• International and diverse work atmosphere.
• Share options through salary.
Please register for our Creative Fruit Recruitment Portal if you wish to apply for this role. More details on the application process and a notification of the questions you will be asked to complete for our online Application Form are in this next steps guidance post. For any further enquiries about this job, person specification, or any details on the application process, please email jayne at creativefruit dot org
Please complete the application process by midday GMT on Saturday 13 February 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.creativefruit.org.