Website Creative Fruit
Developing creative content using technology and innovation
CREATIVE FRUIT are assisting a growing global studio with the recruitment and selection of their creative roles. Please discover more about the role profile, employer and application process below.
The Studio Lead role is a permanent contract, full time, working remotely, with the potential option of being office based in Glasgow, Sheffield or Dubai after the pandemic. A competitive salary is being offered and will be based on experience, along with share options through salary. The studio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
The Studio Lead will report to the Chief Product Officer.
About the employer
They want to make a difference for the future generations. The studio are building the most immersive, accessible and expansive augmented learning platform. They believe in learning without limits which will connect educators to students in ways never imagined before.
Combining technology with education, they are striving to build the most immersive, accessible and expansive augmented platform, that empowers people to learn anything, anywhere.
From delivering a lecture inside the body to experimenting with COVID-19 in a virtual virology lab, they help students learn via experience, through the power of immersive technology.
This rapidly growing and ambitious start-up is looking for the right people to work with their knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team, composed of academics, developers, creatives and gamers.
Role & Responsibilities
• Manage the day to day running of the 3D content studio.
• Ensure the smooth running of the production teams’ workflow and administrative processes.
• Be the artistic gatekeeper for all artistic content generated.
• Provide guidance, expertise and mentorship to the 3D content team.
• Oversee and support the execution of the company’s content production growth strategy in the UK and beyond.
• Support the process of recruiting, hiring, and mentoring, including the identification of capability gaps.
• Design and implement a continuous learning and professional development strategy for team members.
• Manage a range tasks in relation to their critical path, ensuring deadlines are managed and met in a timely manner.
• Work with the product experience team and project managers to understand design requirements.
• Collaborate with exec team and product managers to build and execute a content roadmap.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced environment.
• 5+ Years as a 3D Artist in industry.
• Experience of design and workflow management.
• Degree or relevant qualification in a 3D Design or Games Technology related field.
• Excellent working knowledge of 3D modelling tools and software.
• Knowledge of producing 3D content for game environments.
• Knowledge of production management tools and techniques.
• Experience in building, managing and growing teams.
• Excellent organizational skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Flexible and proactive approach to work with meticulous attention to detail.
• Comfortable with autonomous working.
• Experience of working with agencies and on large-scale projects would be beneficial.
What you get from the employer
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Opportunity to work remotely. With the potential option of being office based in Glasgow, Sheffield or Dubai (after the pandemic).
• Flexible working hours.
• International and diverse work atmosphere.
• Share options through salary.
Please register for our Creative Fruit Recruitment Portal if you wish to apply for this role. More details on the application process and a notification of the questions you will be asked to complete for our online Application Form are in this next steps guidance post. For any further enquiries about this job, person specification, or any details on the application process, please email Jayne at creativefruit dot org.
Please complete the application process by midday GMT on Saturday 13 February 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.creativefruit.org.