As a programmer within the games team, you will be expected to take on a wide variety of tasks including management and ownership of console platform development and implementation of gameplay features and functionality. You will play an invaluable role in supporting projects across a multitude of platforms, genres, and game features.
- Managing console platform development and disseminating relevant information to the team.
- Collaborate with the design team to create, iterate, and deliver gameplay mechanics.
- Implement well-engineered, reliable, scalable, and maintainable code across a variety of projects.
- Follow best practices, development processes, documentation, and coding standards.
- Devise innovative solutions to overcome constraints.
- Mentor less experienced people, sharing knowledge and best practices with the team.
- Assist in planning your work and the work of others.
- Prior console development experience with the Unity engine.
- Good knowledge of C#
- Familiarity with Unity game engine and its associated tools.
- A desire to solve problems.
- A passion for games and game technology.
- Previously shipped projects.
- Knowledge of console platform holders SDKs and submission standards.
- Knowledge of C# and the Unreal Engine
- A deep understanding of and appreciation for the entire game development process
- Good knowledge and experience of industry standard source/version control
Required Application Materials:
- Please note that successful applicants will be asked to complete a programming test.
To apply for this job please visit blazinggriffin.bamboohr.com.