As our in-house 3D Technical Artist, you will assist our art and programming teams in the creation and optimisation of high-quality art assets. You will be responsible for maintaining an efficient art pipeline, creating tools where needed, ensuring cross platform optimisation, and contributing to the creation of 3D content.
- Prototype, develop and improve art pipelines.
- Optimise run-time performance of our games.
- Create high quality 3D content.
- Assist the programming team with implementing art-related tools and features.
- Take part in implementing in-house and outsourced art assets.
- Communicate with all disciplines to resolve issues and improve game quality.
- Demonstrable knowledge of modern game content creation workflows using Autodesk 3dsmax and/or Autodesk Maya.
- Understanding of real-time physically based materials & rendering (PBR)
- Understanding of the Unity and Unreal game engines
Strong digital content creation skills (modelling, texturing, lighting)
- Knowledge of performance profiling and optimisation (CPU and/or GPU)
- Passion for games and game development
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++ or C#
- Some familiarity with rigging and animation
- Traditional art skills
Required Application Materials:
- Art Portfolio link
To apply for this job please visit blazinggriffin.bamboohr.com.