As a Gameplay Programmer you will be expected to implement and maintain a wide variety of game features and functionality alongside a multi-disciplined development team. You will play an invaluable role in supporting projects across a multitude of platforms, genres and game features.
– Collaborate with the design team to create, iterate and deliver gameplay mechanics
– Implement well-engineered, reliable, scalable and maintainable code across a variety of projects
– Follow best practices, development processes, documentation and coding standards
– Devise innovative solutions to overcome constraints
– Mentor less experienced people, sharing knowledge and best practices with the team.
– Assist in planning your work and the work of others
– Previously shipped at least 1 title
– Good knowledge of C++ and/or C#
– Familiarity with Unity and Unreal game engines and their associated tools (Blueprint, etc.)
– A desire to solve problems
– A passion for games and game technology
– Prior console development experience
– Leveraging tools and systems within Unreal or Unity to deliver gameplay mechanics
– A deep understanding of and appreciation for the entire game development process
– Good knowledge and experience of industry standard source/version control
Required Application Materials:
Please note that successful applicants will be asked to complete a programming test.
To apply for this job please visit blazinggriffin.bamboohr.com.