Axis Studios seeks a dedicated Realtime Project Manager to join our Realtime team supporting multiple AAA titles and evolving the future of Realtime at our studio. Join us in developing Cinematics for AAA games, Virtual Production for Pre-Rendered shows and Rendered from Engine Trailers!
Work alongside our team of Supervisors, Developers, Lighting, FX, Layout and Animation artists to deliver high end in-game seamless cinematics, from storyboards all the way to final characters and in game cinematics.
As part of the Realtime team you will be working closely with all of our team, helping projects moving smoothly and working with our Clients, setting up projects from the ground up. You’ll be a cornerstone of the next gen development of our Realtime Department and be a key part of the final delivery of our in-game content.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to shape the future of an animation studio growing its realtime team and embracing emerging technologies. If you are ambitious and looking for an opportunity to work on the cutting edge of animation and visual effects then we look forward to your application.
This role is based in Glasgow, but currently remote working as part of COVID-19 measures.
- Support both the Artists and Development teams.
- Act as a liaison for communicating technical issues and show requirements to Production, R&D and IT.
- Work closely with our agile team of developers and artists, organising and manage Realtime Sprints and Milestones.
- Work closely with Head of Realtime and Realtime EP to solve issues and plan Realtime progress.
- Work with Production teams on all Realtime shows.
- Help manage studio capacity for Realtime work.
- Manage show setup technically.
- Manage and support a team of developers and TD’s to deliver high-end realtime cinematics.
- A background in animation, VFX and/or games.
- Technical understanding of art and production pipelines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams.
- Flexible and proactive member of the team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing realtime teams, ideally Unreal or Unity.
- Interest in either technical animation such as facial performance’s, rigging and kinematics and shader creation and look dev.
- Experience managing development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to generate creative solutions to technical challenges within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of traditional animation or VFX pipelines and workflows.
- An interest in cinematics and storytelling.
- An interest in Virtual Production and Render Replacement.
To apply for this job please visit axisstudiosgroup.com.