UI Artist – With a minimum of 2 years experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced UI Artist to join our Dundee studio. We are looking for someone who is creative, enthusiastic and has a passion for games, UI, Graphic Design and 2D Motion Graphics. At 4J Studios we value creativity, collaboration, and quality, and we are searching for like-minded individuals to add to our growing team.
You will work closely with the Art, Design and Software teams to create engaging User Interface experiences. You need to be great at visualising, have strong communication skills and have a portfolio that demonstrates your skillset and creativity.
You will conceive, prototype and document your designs before taking them to completion in game. As a part of a small team you will be expected to use your wider Art and Graphic Design skillset when required.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates creativity, technical and artistic skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a willingness to experiment.
- Strong flowcharting, wireframing & prototyping skills.
- A great understanding of UI interaction and usability.
- An understanding of inclusive user interface tools and aims.
- Able to adapt your style to suit a variety of product themes, either with self-guidance or under the direction of team leads.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate and/or After Effects.
- Good communication skills.
Preferred additional skills:
- Experience working with multi-platform titles.
- Experience working in Unreal Engine 4.
- Working knowledge of Maya, Blender or other 3D software.
- Traditional 2D sketching and composition skills.
- Released titles on consoles.
In return we offer a friendly, small, multi-disciplinary team where your input really helps shape the products, in addition to a competitive salary.
If this sounds like the type of environment you’d like to work in then please send your CV and covering letter to:
Note: Direct applications only please. No recruitment agencies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.