At 3FINERY LTD, we are looking for a Technical Artist to join our team. You will work remotely in a small dynamic team across various technologies to develop algorithms and software for outstanding cutting-edge Augmented Reality products. You will be employee number #1 of a 5-year EU and Innovate UK backed start-up that raised over £500,000 in pre-seed funding with high-growth potential. Check us out at http://www.3finery.com/.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, prototype, model and animate 3D assets.
- Optimize run-time performance of animated 3D assets on mobile deployed apps.
- Assist the programming team with implementing art-related tools and features.
- Take part in implementing in-house and outsourced art assets.
- Educated to degree level in a technical art related subject, and/or very strong portfolio demonstrating high technical artistic skill.
- Be able to demonstrate the implementation of game content, 3D assets and 3D animation accompanied and handled by coded logic.
- An excellent understanding of 3D hierarchical structures and transformation concepts.
- A good understanding of game state flow and logic.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- 3D Max, Maya or equivalent 3D packages.
- An excellent understanding of animation concepts.
- Previous games industry experience.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- An excellent understanding of user interfaces.
- A good understanding of programming concepts and a willing to transfer this knowledge to graphics programming languages.
Benefits We Offer
In return, we offer a great working environment where we support ambition, recognize achievement and offer a competitive pension scheme to our employees.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.3finery.com.