At 3FINERY LTD, we are looking for a Graphics Software Engineer to join our team. You will work remotely in a small dynamic team across various technologies to develop algorithms and software for outstanding cutting-edge Augmented Reality products. You will be employee number #1 of a 5-year EU and Innovate UK backed start-up that raised over £500,000 in pre-seed funding with high-growth potential. Check us out at http://www.3finery.com/.
Role and Responsibilities
- Implementation and deployment of novel software products and services to the market.
- Research and development of state of the art graphics and rendering algorithms for AR frameworks in mobile devices.
- Implementation of proof of concept innovative concepts, including both traditional and machine learning approaches, to overcome technical challenges and enhance user experience.
- A degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, Engineering or any related discipline (an equivalent period of industry experience may be accepted).
- Expertise in Computer Graphics using APIs such as OpenGL, OpenGL ES or Metal.
- Expertise in Shading languages using GLSL, HLSL, CG, etc.
- Experience in Augmented Reality using frameworks such as AR-Core and AR-Kit.
- Strong 3D maths and Linear algebra skills.
- Experience in Software Development, primarily using C# and Java (C++ and Swift beneficial).
- Experience using Testing and Debugging tools and doing Performance profiling.
- Ability to document SW designs and clearly present algorithms and technical details.
- Excellent communication skills, results oriented attitude and proficiency in problem solving.
- Experience in iOS and Android application development.
- Experience in using 3D modelling software such as Blender, Maya or 3Ds Max
- Experience in developing and/or prototyping with Unity or Unreal render engine.
- Experience of Animation techniques like Skeletal animation, Blend-shapes and IK.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Caffe or PyTorch.
- Knowledge of REST networking interfaces, security protocols and network access control.
Benefits We Offer
In return, we offer a great working environment where we support ambition, recognize achievement and offer a competitive pension scheme to our employees.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.3finery.com.