The Mobile World Congress is the largest, most comprehensive conference/expo in the world, focusing on mobile technology, content and business. It takes place in Barcelona in February. It’s also incredibly useful, entirely different to the games events you may have been to and is located in one of the most astonishing exhibition venues in the world.
Think E3, but with suits, more money and a great deal less noise.
If you are creating, or considering creating content for mobile, you should be there. Scottish Development International has had a Scottish presence at the event for several years now. For 2013 the organisation is looking for companies interested in attending and exhibiting at the event.
Participating companies can access the following package for £420:
- Access to GSMA Mobile World Congress 2013
- Company presence on the stand with company logo and literature prominently displayed
- Automatic inclusion in Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Brokerage event
- Bookable stand meeting room, plus use of touch down and soft seating area
- Inclusion in promotional marketing brochure
- Whisky Tasting Networking Reception
- Video profile of your company at the show
There are also several other partnership opportunities available via Interactive Scotland and the GlobalScot network.
To register for this event contact:
Catherineanne Caddle – Tel: 0141 228 2572 no later than 23th November 2012
Places are limited so register as soon asap in order to avoid disappointment.