Focusing on how companies within the interactive industry can access finance and find funding, the event brings together speakers from a wide range of backgrounds, exploring a range of topics from R&D tax credits, through to venture capital.
Speakers announced to date include:
- Intro to UKIE – Jo Twist CEO / Andy Payne Chairman
- Prototype Fund – Kirsty Gibson
- Introduction to Crowd Funding – TBC
- Publisher commissioning – TBC
- Maximising R&D Tax Claims – Maria Aust, Jumpstart
- VC Investment – Sandy McKinnon – Pentech VC
- AIM – Mark Fahy, Head of UK Small & Mid-Cap Companies – Equity Primary Markets
Register now and guarantee your place at what promises to be rewarding and financially lucrative event.